Change of Address

It's important to keep SJCERA updated if you change your address, so that you continue to receive the latest news, important updates, and critical information about your retirement benefits (i.e. pension checks, 1099's, etc.).

If you are planning to move or have moved, please update your address information with SJCERA.

Change of Address for Deferred Members
If you are a deferred member, there are two quick and easy ways to inform us of your new address and phone number:

Download a Change of Address form, and return it to SJCERA or write us a letter with your new address information. The letter must be signed and dated by the member. Please send it to SJCERA, 220 E. Channel Street, Stockton, CA 95202.